Saturday 1 September 2012

bla bla bla+ MOTD

this will be another MOTD post...i've redone the make up from 25-th of August. I know, i hate repeating myself, or at least wear the same look for more than 3 times in a row, but this gives me the opportunity to experiment and improve the look. So this is a better version in my opinion:


I also gave it a try on a model, but with a slightly different twist, i tried to give it sort of deadly tired 20's feel, but still keep it pretty... lovely Iska Ithil modelled for me (this was on the same day, when i did my Teal Geisha on her!). I honestly don't think i did a great job with this look, but on the other hand i'm really proud of the Geisha look. 

Generally i tend to enjoy creating more theatrical and bold looks, i'd say even characters that have a background story, than just make up. Characters are my ultimate joy and passion... 
What type of make up do you enjoy wearing/creating guys? :)



4 comments:

  1. I love her look! I really wish she'd do more videos on YT. You are crazy talented, one of the few people I look to for inspiration. Please never stop doing YT vids. :) xxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to do more dramatic make up looks that have a character back story that I create. It's really fun and it's part of the reason why I love drag make up and cinema make up. You get to go all out and sort of make a statement,too.

    ReplyDelete